This left handed version of the 4-1/2 inch square is a mirror image of the original. Now those that cut left handed will be able to read the numbers and markings right side up.
• Perfect for projects using 5 inch pre-cut squares
• The 45 degree diagonal line makes trimming half-square triangles easy and accurate.
• Easy-to-read black and white markings printed in 1 inch grids and marked in 1/4 and 1/8 inch increments.
• Use the black numbers printed on white dots and the 1/4 inch grip sides to cut whole inches.
• Use the patented Turn-A-Round feature to cut 1/2 inch increments by following the white numbers on black circles with the 1/2 inch grip side.
• The 1/4 inch dashed lines printed on two adjoining sides aid in trimming seam allowances.
• White horizontal and vertical lines are printed on the square so the center of the ruler is easily distinguishable. Use these lines to square up blocks based on four-patches, embroidered and appliqued blocks.
• The ruler slides easily over the fabric until pressure is applied. Then our exclusive grip holds the fabric in place while cutting, eliminating slipping and miss-cuts.
Total Size - 4-1/2in x 4-1/2in