These aprons by Jenelle Kent for Pieces to Treasures will inspire some tasting cooking. Make a patriotic or fresh and pretty apron and oven mitt using the 60" wide and 18" wide toweling from Moda.
Fabrics and Supplies Needed:
- 1-1/2 yards 60" wide Moda Toweling for body of apron
- 1-1/2 yards 18" wide Moda Toweling for pocket, trim on top and base of apron and oven mitt
- 1/2 yard printed fabric for trim on hem of apron, pockets, binding on mitt
- 3-3/4 yards of 1-1/2" wide twill tape for straps
- 1/2 yards insulated wadding
Link to Moda Toweling by the yard: https://millersdrygoods.com/collections/moda-toweling The toweling pictured is 60" Rock Pool #993-15, #993-12 and 18" Rock Pool #992-258, # 992-252